- Where's your studio located?
- It's my bathroom* but don't worry I've got a hue light that turns red and a 250 watt bulb. *the bathroom is in Seattle if you want to get technical about it
- How many colors/layers per print?
- Let's say 4. Each layer increases the chance of things getting fucked up, so this is negotiable—but at your own risk.
- What colors can you do?
- I'll do my best, but I've only mixed colors like once in my life. I'm pretty sure you can get most of them with red, blue, and yellow though. So, any color.
- Is this real?
- Yes—I don't have an LLC though, so i think you can file a lawsuit if you get a paper cut or lick the ink and get a disease.
- We represent Jonathan Hoefler and we'd like to get in touch with you…
- By viewing this web site you have agreed to not email me, or something. Please don't read the one above this.
- What quality of paper do you print on
- The word archival gets thrown around a lot—and I'm not sure what that means—but I can guarantee you it will be on some sort of thick paper.
- How do you ship?
- USPS. I've got an old shipping tube from getting a poster in the mail and i'm not going to let it go to waste.
- How cheap?
BAD POSTER PRICE CALCULATOR
your special price:
Shipping included!** unless you live somewhere that's a big hassle to ship to, in which case i might ask you to send me like 20 bucks
- it's gotta be a vector i am sorry but i am not doing that part
- thin lines = a bad time; you were warned
- the background can be any color you want but it's getting printed on white paper.
- 16" × 20" max. printed area
HOW IT WORKS
- You send me art
- We send emails and you send me money
- Now we're in a de-facto business relationship
- You get a package in the mail containing prints of varying quality
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
listen you could be the first